I just made this Kriss Car recipe with some twists…
Flax and Chia Seed instead of Hemp.
And Spirulina and Organic Bee Pollen as the protein powder.
Green algae never tasted so good!
If you had told me 2 years ago that I’d be making something like this I wouldn’t have believed you.
2 years ago I thought I was good to go because I was eating chicken drumsticks with the skin on. That was an accomplishment because 5 years before that I hardly ever cooked meat, and 5 years before that I DEFINITELY would not be eating chicken skin. Way too much fat (was the story in my head).
2 years ago I thought I had come so far. Now I eat green stuff for breakfast, what?
It’s funny how just one choice after another gets you to where you are.
Deciding I was going to stop being bulimic got me to chicken drumsticks.
Deciding I was going to stop eating processed foods and cook from scratch as much as possible got me to today’s concoction.
Not without it’s twist and turns; there were many other choices and decisions along the way.
- I’m letting myself put on weight.
- I’m not going to make myself sick anymore.
- I’m going to buy a box of crackers and I’m not going to eat them all at once.
- I’m going to have a hamburger and fries when I’m out on a date.
- I’m going to bake mom’s homemade cookie recipe from scratch, on my own, in my own kitchen.
- I’m going to stop buying packaged foods if I can’t pronounce the ingredients list.
- I’m going to cut down on sugar and alcohol.
- I’m going to stop buying bread from the store because bread only has 5 ingredients in it, not 15.
- I’m going to try having a green smoothie for breakfast.
Change is a process. Sometimes it happens over night but usually it takes one foot in front of the other, stringing together choice after choice.
The cool thing is, keep choosing you… your health, your wants & desires, your dreams…
And then one day you wake up and realize you’re where you always wanted to be.
What decision have you been putting off but deep down you know is what you need or want? Can you make that decision today?
PS Made a big decision and not sure what the next right move is? Let’s talk. We can figure that out together.